Safezone removals & storage LTD
Additional T&Cs Regarding COVID-19.
The following are not stand alone T&Cs but are in addition to the ones already in place covering moves by this company.
These will cover moves that take place during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, and will remain in place until the government announces that there is zero risk of catching and/or passing it on.
1. The ongoing health of our workers and customers is of paramount importance. If we have to cancel due to COVID-19 symptoms to our crew then our standard T&Cs will prevail.
2. We must be informed if anyone in either the outgoing property or the incoming property is showing symptoms of COVID-19. If this is the case then the move will be cancelled and standard cancellation fees will apply.
3. Whilst we will be taking all precautions we request that on move day, prior to our arrival, all handles, rails and any other surfaces are suitably sanitised. Please include toilet door handles and flush levers.
4. Prior to our arrival please turn any heating off and open windows unless adverse weather dictates otherwise.
5. Upon our arrival you must vacate the property. You can verbally instruct the foreman of any instructions from a safe distance.
6. Please ensure the safe distance from our crew is maintained at all times throughout the move.
7. The crew will arrive with appropriate PPE and will take all safety measures that they deem necessary.
8. On arrival at the new property we will require a floor plan with designated places for main items of furniture.
9. The same distancing procedures to be followed as were implemented at loading at the previous property.
10. These extra terms have been introduced at this time for the safety of yourselves, your family and our crew and families.